Thursday, September 27, 2012

Brand NEW Influenster!!!

I am so excited to announce that the new Influenster.com has officially launched!!!!

I had the opportunity this morning to try it out for the first time. It was a bit confusing at first, but I figured it all out.

I logged into my profile first. I had to get my password first since it didn't work, but I got it together. Once I entered the site. I was confused. I didn't know where all my badges went and why I only had a influenster score of 37.

I got it all together after 10 to 15 minutes.

The Good

1. New site
2. Brighter than before
3. More badges to unlock.
4. More involvement

The Bad

1. Couldn't figure out the site
2. Confusing new way of things like badges, points, etc.
3. Learning the site over again

Overall

1. Great site
2. I can over look the confusion especially when I figured out how to do things
3. More fun than before.

THE BEST PART IS THE PROFILE!!!! I love the "Teig's Plan of Attack." It is so darn cute!

Check out the new site, sign up, and just have fun.

Influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment