Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Family Night w/ Kroger



So I am a BuzzAgent and have been since last year. I recently joined into the fun a few months ago again. I have been gone since then because school got so busy.

I wanted to talk about Kroger brand products. I recently got accepted to participate in this campaign for Kroger. I was sent some coupons for 20% off and 1 free boxed pizza and frozen Fruit bars, a vitamin water and a bag of Kroger cup tortilla chips. I tried them all and loved them. I have since purchased more.

Now this campaign is about family night and all. Well my family and I just recently moved and we wanted something quick for dinner that we didn't need to work at. So we gather into the kitchen for the first time since 2005 and just sat down. We enjoyed a nice few hours together sitting down and eating.




I'm a BzzAgent and that I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other products from BuzzAgent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment